SensorOcean.com is an easy-to-use IoT platform that transforms your IoT device into an application with data visualization and monitoring, and other features like
- Easy to connect your network of sensors and devices via MQTT broker
- High-performance controller designed to work both in the cloud and on edge environment
- Manage your networks of sensors through an intuitive web application
- Robust workflow with ruleset and script engine to automate various scenarios of data processing
- Secured API to access data from your sensors
- Discover and operate your sensors with a plug-and-play approach
- Geolocation and time-series enabled features
- Network and data visualization, charts, and dashboards
- Create and manage a team of users to work with your IoT project
- Webhooks to integrate your solution with any third-party application
The SensorOcean platform supports the connection of any IoT device (through MQTT gateway), as well as networks of various sensors and devices connected via a radio interface to WiFi-enabled gateways. It is fully integrated with the MySensors, open-source hardware and software solutions that work perfectly for IoT prototyping and DIY projects using affordable components like Arduino, ESP8266, Raspberry Pi, NRF24L01+, and RFM69.
The platform was designed and developed by Edgica. Our team has been providing maintenance and support services. Also, we are working on the development of AI-based solutions for the platform to provide data insights services.